Hamburger Mary’s will be offering both a $20 meal option, and a $40 full-experience meal option.
Restaurant Week Featured Burgers
- The Ariana Grande “Arugala-Gouda” Burger – Honoring one of America’s most beloved pop artists, The Ariana Grande is full of flavor, sass, and garlic, a nod to Ariana’s Italian-American heritage. Mary tops her fresh ground beef patty with grilled onions, lemon-garlic aioli, and thick slice of melted Gouda cheese. Then Mary adds fresh baby arugula for a peppery kick. Served on a toasted brioche bun with your choice of a healthy helping of Mary’s Parmesan Garlic Truffle Fries or Loaded Ta-Tas.
- The “Pink, the Rocker” Burger – Back by popular demand for KC Restaurant Week 2023, Mary tips her chef’s hat to the venerable pop rock icon, Pink! This burger features Mary’s famous Rock Star patty – stuffed with garlic and gouda cheese – then topped with a slice of gouda cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and “The Pink Stuff” dressing from KC’s own Pizza Shoppe® restaurant chain, all served on a butter toasted brioche bun and your choice of our premium sides.
Restaurant Week Premium
Truffle Garlic Parmesan Fries
– Mary’s fresh-cut fries, cooked crispy
on the outside, tender on the inside, and topped with Black Truffle
Mary’s signature garlic parmesan cheese mix.
- Loaded Ta-Tas – a smaller, side portion of Mary’s meal-sized Loaded Ta-tas featuring crispy-on-the-outs, tender-on-the-inside tater tots, then smothered in beer cheese and topped with chopped tomatoes, bacon, and chives.
Restaurant Week Bar Beverage Offerings
Reiger Tart Cherry Martini
– Hamburger Mary’s
take J.Reiger &
Company’s premium wheat vodka, and infuses it with fresh cherries.
we add a touch of sweet
& sour mix, lime juice,
and grenadine, and
shake it until it’s
- Woodbridge by Robert Mondovi – California Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon
Restaurant Week Personal Appetizers Selection
- Chef Marco’s Minestrone – A cup of Chef Marco’s family recipe of Minestrone soup, a tomato-based broth swimming with fresh veggies. So amazing!
- “Loaded” Up Sweets – A personal appetizer serving size of Mary’s delicious sweet potato waffle fries, cooked perfectly, then topped with warm, pepper-spicey white gravy and shredded pepper jack cheese.
Restaurant Week Dessert Specialty
- Mary’s Toll House Cookie Bar Sundae – Mary’s bakes up sweet & fresh private recipe Toll House Cookie Bars, and then tops it with vanilla ice cream and drizzles the entire affair with caramel topping. So delicious!